Thank you for considering PLC for your daughter's education.
For over 100 years we have been providing our students a diverse and exceptional education that is innovative, vibrant, challenging and fostering of personal excellence. Intellectual curiosity, independent thinking and integrity are valued and encouraged.
At PLC we offer a fully integrated Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 educational experience, split into three distinct learning environments. The Early Learning Centre (Pre-Kindergarten - Pre-Primary), Junior School (Years 1-6) and Senior School (Years 7-12).
We welcome boys from Pre-Kindergarten to Pre-Primary at PLC.
Although the School has formal entry points, new students are welcome to enter at other Year levels, at the discretion of the Principal and if places are available.
Formal or regular points of entry are:
- Pre-Kindergarten - Early Years (students must turn 3 years by 30 June in the year of entry). We run a three or five-day programme from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm with optional drop-off from 7.30 am and after school care from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm based at PLC and run by Camp Australia;
- Kindergarten - Early Learning Centre. This is a five-day programme from 8.30 am to 2.50 pm, with after-school care available until 6.00 pm based at PLC and run by Camp Australia;
- Pre-Primary - Early Learning Centre. This is the first official year of schooling in Western Australia;
- Year 4 - Junior School;
- Year 7 - Senor School; and
- Year 10 - Senior School, in readiness to commence either WACE or the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
If you would like to learn more about PLC Perth, please don’t hesitate to Contact us or Book a Tour.
Allison Mackenzie, Registrar
Phone: 9424 6413
Jane Hard, Enrolments Administrator
Phone: 9424 6555