PLC Perth is pleased to offer its inaugural PLC Holiday Programme which will run:
Wednesday 28 September
Thursday 29 September; and
Friday 30 September 2022
Drop-off commences at 8.15 am with the programme running from 8.30 am until 12.30 pm.
Book single or multiple days at a cost of $50 per day. The PLC Holiday Programme is open to female students from all schools and abilities from Pre-Primary to Year 7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Students are required to bring the following CLEARLY LABELLED items:
- Water bottle
- Morning tea. No products containing nuts or eggs
- Sunscreen. There will be sunscreen available for those who forget, but students with sensitivities to certain sunscreens will be required to bring their own
- Their own sports equipment if they wish eg tennis racket, however equipment will be provided
- Personal equipment eg shin guards or mouth guards, where applicable
- Medication/medical equipment (if required). See “What do I need to do if my daughter has medical conditions?” below.
Drop-off is from 8.15 am to 8.30 am at the PLC Lighthouse with the programme commencing at 8.30 am.
Click here for the campus map.
Pick-up is at 12.30 pm from the PLC Lighthouse. Click here for the campus map.
*Late pick-up after 12.45 pm will result in an invoiced fee of $10 for each 15-minute increment after this time.
Yes. The PLC Holiday Programme is open to all female students from Pre-Primary to Year 7.
No, not at this stage. This is something we will potentially look at in the future.
At PLC Perth, we are fortunate to enjoy a number of undercover facilities. Utilising the PLC Lighthouse, the Hugh Baird Sports Centre, the Junior School Sport and Recreation Centre and other buildings, all groups enrolled in the PLC Holiday Programme will be relocated to undercover areas to continue the fun-filled day.
The nominated parent or guardian will be called to collect their daughter. All key staff are first aid trained.
In an emergency, staff will administer first aid as per their training and engage WA emergency services where needed. Parents/guardians will be called, consulted, and kept informed.
Please ensure that all medical conditions have been entered correctly at the time of booking with appropriate personalised plans.
- Asthma – If your daughter has asthma, please ensure they bring appropriate relievers.
- Anaphylactic – If your daughter has anaphylaxis, please ensure they carry their EpiPen with them.
- Diabetes – Please ensure appropriate blood sugar levels can be monitored throughout the day.
- Please contact to the Holiday Programme Co-ordinator for management of medical conditions on the day if required.
Yes. Where possible, staff will endeavour to group siblings and friends together as long as the age gap is not too great. Please provide your preference on pairing when you register.
PLC will provide a full refund to participants who cancel more than 7 days prior to the programme.
Please email email@example.com for your refund.
If the session you are interested in is booked out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist. Please include the student’s name, age, medical/special needs information if any, and a parent/guardian’s mobile number and email.
Please do not bring your child if they are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms.
If these symptoms are detected throughout the day, the nominated parent/guardian will be called to collect her.
All programme staff are trained in a variety of sports and hold a First Aid qualification and Working with Children Check.
For any further enquiries, please contact Matt Donaldson at email@example.com