The PLC uniform, with its Black Watch tartan, proudly links the School to its Scottish heritage and is an emblem of the School’s identity.
PLC uniforms are available for purchase from our Uniform Shop which is located on the ground floor of the PLC Lighthouse building, 2 McNeil Street, Peppermint Grove.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays during the term: 12.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Wednesdays during the term: 8.00 am – 1.30 pm
- Each Monday before term starts
- Extended trading hours (for current students) in January 2024 are as follows:
- Tuesday 23 January 2024: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Wednesday 24 January 2024: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Thursday 25 January 2024: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
Online orders placed over the holidays will be ready for collection from Monday 22 January 2024 from the Senior School Reception between 8.30 am and 12.30 pm.
Paula McEwan – Manager
Phone: (08) 9460 6243
Location: Ground Floor, PLC Lighthouse, 2 McNeil Street Peppermint Grove
Online Uniform Shop
The online store is always open. We will notify you when orders are ready for collection from the shop.
Mandatory Uniform Items
- Plain black lace-up or Mary Jane shoes throughout the year.
- Blazers must be worn as the outer garment in public if warmth is required. Scarves and gloves are not compulsory.
- On all public occasions, including walking in streets and shops, and on public transport (including ‘special’ buses), students are to wear the panama in summer.
Cyclists, who must wear helmets when cycling, should carry the helmet when walking or in shops.
- PLC panama
- PLC beret (compulsory Years 3-6)
- White blouse (crested)
- PLC jumper
- PLC blazer
- PLC tie – compulsory for formal occasions
- PLC skirt – worn knee length
- Black stockings
- White ankle length socks
- Plain black lace-up or Mary Jane shoes
- White ribbon, headbands or clips, or striped ribbon (summer)
- PLC student name badge
- PLC backpack
Optional Uniform Items
- PLC beret (optional Years 7-12)
- Navy blue or Black Watch tartan ribbons, scrunchies or navy blue or black headbands or clips (winter)
- Scarf (if worn) – Black Watch tartan
- Gloves (if worn) – navy blue