The PLC uniform, with its Blackwatch tartan, proudly links the School to its Scottish heritage and is an emblem of the School’s identity.
Subtle adjustments over the years have led to a uniform that is both comfortable and smart. PLC uniforms are available for purchase from our Uniform Shop, conveniently located at 414 Stirling Highway, Cottesloe.
Normal Shop Hours Term Time
Tuesday and Thursday 12.30 pm - 4.30 pm
Wednesday 8.00 am - 1.30 pm
Also open the first Monday of each new term
From 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
Please note: The last day of trade for Term 1, 2017 is Thursday 6 April. The Uniform Shop will be closed during the school holidays and reopen on Monday 24 April (closed 25 April public holiday).
Emma Young – Manager
Marcelle Eastman – Assistant
Phone: (08) 9284 5243
Plain black lace-up or Mary Jane shoes throughout the year. Blazers must be worn as the outer garment in public if warmth is required. Scarves and gloves are not compulsory. On all public occasions including walking in streets and shops and on public transport (including ‘special’ buses), students are to wear the panama in summer. Cyclists, who must wear helmets when cycling, should carry the helmet when walking or in shops.
- PLC Panama
- PLC beret (compulsory Year 3-6)
- White blouse (crested)
- PLC jumper
- PLC blazer
- PLC tie - compulsory for formal occasions
- PLC skirt - worn knee length
- Black stockings
- White ankle length socks
- Plain black lace-up or Mary Jane shoes
- White ribbon, headbands or clips, or striped ribbon (summer)
- PLC student name badge
- PLC beret (optional Year 7-12)
- Navy blue or Black Watch tartan ribbons, scrunchies or navy blue or black headbands or clips (winter)
- Scarf (if worn) - Black Watch tartan
- Gloves (if worn) - navy blue
PLC Uniform Shop Map 327kb PK - Year 2 Uniform Requirements 322kb PK to Pre-Primary Uniform Price List 268kb Years 1 - 2 Uniform Price List 264kb Years 3 - 12 Uniform Price List 264kb Uniform Shop Hours New Families 279kb