The PLC uniform, with its Blackwatch tartan, proudly links the School to its Scottish heritage and is an emblem of the School’s identity.
Subtle adjustments over the years have led to a uniform that is both comfortable and smart.
PLC uniforms are available for purchase from our Uniform Shop which is located on the ground floor of the PLC Lighthouse building, 2 McNeil Street, Peppermint Grove. Uniforms can also be purchased online and picked up at the Uniform Shop during opening hours.
Normal Shop Hours Term Time
Tuesday and Thursday, 12.30 pm – 4.30 pm
Wednesday, 8.00 am – 1.30 pm
Also open the first Monday of each new term, from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Emma Young – Manager
Marcelle Eastman – Assistant
Phone: (08) 9460 6243
Location: Ground Floor, PLC Lighthouse, 12 McNeil Street Peppermint Grove
Mandatory Uniform Items
Plain black lace-up or Mary Jane shoes throughout the year.
Blazers must be worn as the outer garment in public if warmth is required. Scarves and gloves are not compulsory.
On all public occasions including walking in streets and shops and on public transport (including ‘special’ buses), students are to wear the panama in summer.
Cyclists, who must wear helmets when cycling, should carry the helmet when walking or in shops.
- PLC Panama
- PLC beret (compulsory Year 3-6)
- White blouse (crested)
- PLC jumper
- PLC blazer
- PLC tie – compulsory for formal occasions
- PLC skirt – worn knee length
- Black stockings
- White ankle length socks
- Plain black lace-up or Mary Jane shoes
- White ribbon, headbands or clips, or striped ribbon (summer)
- PLC student name badge
Optional Uniform Items
- PLC beret (optional Year 7-12)
- Navy blue or Black Watch tartan ribbons, scrunchies or navy blue or black headbands or clips (winter)
- Scarf (if worn) – Black Watch tartan
- Gloves (if worn) – navy blue