Please find below our registration requirements:
- Completed Application for Registration
- Your daughter’s last two academic reports
- A copy of the photo page of your daughter’s passport [if she has one]
- $150 Registration Fee [credit card details can be entered on the Application for Registration]
- Have your daughter assessed and tested by Australian Education Assessment Services (AEAS)
- Complete and sign [both parents] an Application for Registration
If your daughter’s AEAS results and reports are acceptable and if a vacancy exists, you will receive a Letter of Offer.
- Accept the offer of a place by paying the first payment as shown on the Letter of Offer and completing the following documents:
- Completed and signed Guardianship Form
- Completed and signed International Enrolment Agreement
- Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC] – included on the first invoice as a current student
Boarding House fees are invoiced a couple of weeks before term commences.
Commence application for a student visa through the Australian Embassy or High Commission in your country or by using an Education Agent.