Online applications open on Friday 27 November 2020 via the PLC website
Scholarship applications will only be finalised and submitted once payment via credit card has been made.
- Local applications made on or before Friday 19 February 2021 – $100.00
- Remote applications made on or before Friday 19 February 2021 – $160.00. This fee covers the Academic Assessment Services (AAS) charge for each candidate plus their administrative costs and is not received by PLC
- Late registrations for candidates sitting the exam at PLC will be accepted up until the day of the exam (except General Excellence and Music Scholarship applicants) – an additional $50.00 late fee will be charged by AAS.
Applications close at 5.00 pm (AEST) on Friday 19 February 2021.
Documents should be uploaded via the Academic Assessment website on or before Friday 19 February 2021. Candidates applying for the General Excellence Scholarship should submit their portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 19 February 2021.
Date of Exam
Friday 26 February 2021.
PLC Senior School, Beth Blackwood Building, McNeil Street.
On the Day
- Candidates should arrive by 8.20 am. The exam will begin no later than 9.00 am. Candidates will be available to be collected at 12.45 pm
- Candidates should bring morning tea and a drink
- Water bottles are permitted in the exam room
- School uniform is not required and candidates should dress comfortably
- Please bring two pens (black or blue) and any prescribed medication
- No calculators are permitted.
No special accommodations will be allowed.
Please contact Mrs Allison Mackenzie email@example.com or Mrs Jane Hard firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9424 6555 ahead of time should the candidate have any severe medical issues that we should be aware of.
Candidates living more than 400 km from Perth or overseas may arrange to sit the exam closer to home. Arrangements are made directly with Academic Assessment Services using the “Remote Scholarship Application” online.
Successful candidates will be required to pay the PLC Acceptance fee if the student does not already have a confirmed place or is not a current student. More information regarding the Acceptance Fee can be found on our Fee Schedule page of our website.