The real measure of what we do and what we are so proud of creating can be found in a tour of the School.
The website and School prospectus provide a detailed overview of what PLC offers and the accompanying photos give a sense of what to expect. However, if you book a tour you will feel the vibrancy of the campus, the happiness of the students and the passion of the staff.
If you are looking to experience the unique PLC culture and spirit, we encourage you to join us at one of our Community Tours.
A tour of PLC allows you to view our facilities, including the state-of-the-art Wellbeing Centre, the PLC Lighthouse. You will be able to meet our Principal and staff, see our girls in their learning environment and ask any questions you may have.
To enable us to give you the best possible experience on the tours, numbers are limited and bookings are preferred.
Junior School Community Tours
- Tuesday 7 May, 9.00 am – 11.00 am
- Tuesday 6 August, 9.00 am – 11.00 am
- Monday 2 September, 9.00 am – 11.00 am
- Thursday 31 October, 9.00 am – 11.00 am
Please click here to book your place on a Junior School Community Tour.
Senior School Community Tours
- Thursday 2 May, 9.00 am – 11.30 am
- Tuesday 25 June, 9.00 am – 11.30 am
- Thursday 15 August, 9.00 am – 11.30 am
- Thursday 26 September, 9.00 am – 11.30 am
- Tuesday 7 November, 9.00 am – 11.30 am
- Wednesday 27 November, 9.00 am – 11.30 am
Please click here to book your place on a Senior School Community Tour.
- Date TBA
Please click here to register your interest in the 2019 Open Day.
- Date TBA
Please click here to register your interest for the next Twilight Tour.
You can also contact Allison on 9424 6413 or email@example.com and she will be delighted to organise a personal tour or meeting to assist in this decision.