Academic Entrance Scholarships 2019
PLC offers a number of academic scholarships providing full or part remission from academic tuition fees (excluding extras) to students entering Year 7, 8 and 10.
The awarding of scholarships is determined by results in the Scholarship examination and a successful interview.
- All candidates must sit the Academic Assessment Services examination on Saturday 7 April 2018 (for Year 7, 8 and 10 2019 scholarships).
- The scholarship examination will be held at PLC or remotely (for country candidates and, in some cases, for overseas candidates).
- All applications for scholarship testing must be made online through Academic Assessment Services.
- Candidates are to be in Year 5, 6 or 8 in 2017 or Year 6, 7 or 9 in 2018.
- Candidates must submit a 300 to 500 word autobiographical essay indicating their special interests and the contribution they would make to the life of the College. Please submit this directly to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the application deadline.
- Successful candidates must commence in Year 7, 8 or 10 2019.
- The scholarships cover full or part remission of tuition fees (excluding extras) for the duration of their secondary school education. All other expenses are to be met at the full rate.