At PLC we are committed to keeping fees as low as possible whilst still maintaining the highest standard of education for our students.
Tuition fees are inclusive of Outdoor Education programmes for Years 6 to 10, all compulsory excursions considered as part of the curriculum and all subject and administration charges.
To apply to enrol your child at PLC, please download, complete electronically then print and sign before returning your Enrolment Form and supporting documentation to Allison or Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Application for Enrolment signed by both parents/guardians
- Registration fee of $150. This fee is not refundable and does not ensure a place of offer (cheque or credit card)
- Copy of daughter’s full birth certificate
Copy of residency/citizenship papers if daughter or both parents were born overseas.
- Your child’s name will be added to the waiting list.
- Receipt of your application will be acknowledged in writing and we invite you to visit the School.
- If a place is available, an offer of place will be made in writing. Offers are made two years in advance for Pre-Kindergarten and three years in advance for all other entry levels.
- You accept, defer or decline the letter of offer.
- To accept a place, the relevant enrolment documentation must be completed and returned together with a non-refundable, non–transferable Acceptance Fee.