Nominate An Outstanding PLC Old Collegian
The PLC Perth Inspiring Old Collegian Awards celebrate the diverse and outstanding achievements of our alumni and provide the opportunity to inspire others through their recognition.
Nearly 15,000 women, and some men, have had the privilege of a PLC Perth education helping many to make their mark in a suite of professions, businesses, communities and families.
Espousing the PLC values of Learning, Effort, Community and Integrity, the contribution to the global community by our alumni brings honour to themselves and to our School. These awards recognise their achievements and contributions to society.
The PLC Perth Inspiring Old Collegian Awards are named in recognition of two outstanding Old Collegians and Western Australians who devoted their lives to improving the lives of others and giving back to the community.
Recognises Old Collegians whose professional or volunteer accomplishments demonstrate a significant positive impact – locally, nationally or internationally. As an inspirational role model, they have made a difference to the lives of others through their dedication in giving back to the community.
This award celebrates achievement in the areas of innovation and entrepreneurship for alumni aged 40 years and younger. It recognises women who are pioneers in their field or fields. The recipient demonstrates trail blazing endeavours across community or professional life and has made her mark on the world through her commitment to furthering the interests of her chosen area of expertise.
How To Nominate
- Complete the 2020 Nomination Form (below). If you are nominating one alumnus in multiple categories, please complete a separate nomination form for each category.
- Provide a written statement (maximum of 500 words) detailing why the nominee deserves to be recognized and how they meet the criteria for the road.
- Nominations may also include supporting evidence: media clippings, electronic media footage, awards etc.
- Completed nominations must be received by 5.00 pm (WST) Friday 23 October 2020
- Any incomplete nominations, or nominations received after the closing deadline, will not be considered.
- The nominations will be considered by a judging panel comprising the PLC Principal, her nominee of a member of the PLC Senior Leadership Team or School Council; and the Old Collegians’ Association president or her nominee.
Nominations can be forwarded by filling out the nomination form online (also available in hard copy).
The deadline for nominations is: 5.00 pm (WST) Friday 23 October 2020
Hard copy nomination forms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
PLC Perth Inspiring Old Collegian Awards
PO Box 126
COTTESLOE WA 6911