At PLC we care for each girl and give her the abilities, skills and confidence that empowers her to become an inspiring young woman. New places for Pre-Primary, Year 1 and Year 2 in 2018 have just opened!
The Junior School is a hub of diverse opportunities that are intentionally developed to broaden students’ experiences beyond the rigorous academic programme.
Our PLC Junior School is unique as it offers:
- Delivery of the Australian Curriculum through a world-renowned framework – The International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- Daily French and Music lessons (Early Years)
- A ‘Wild Space’ education program run on the banks of the beautiful Swan River
- Wellbeing programmes for students and families
- Extensive co-curricular programmes
- A range of inclusive provisions and practices valuing and supporting exceptionality and diversity.
Our Registrar, Allison would be happy to introduce you to our School so you can experience the vibrancy of the campus first-hand.
You can contact Allison on 9424 6413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.