We are very pleased that you are considering working with us at PLC!
- All vacant positions at PLC are advertised either internally or externally or both.
- As a guide, application cover letters should be no more than two pages long.
- Curriculum Vitae should include qualifications, experience and at least three (3) current references with contact details.
- By providing referee information, we are of the understanding that your referees may expect a call from us and know which role you are applying for.
- Position Descriptions for all vacancies may be viewed by visiting Current Opportunities and selecting the appropriate position.
- PLC reserves the right not to consider applications that are submitted after the due date.
- PLC reserves the right to interview prior to the closing date.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your documents.
- The interview panel members will meet to shortlist candidates.
- If you are successful in being invited for an interview, the Human Resources department will make contact with you within two weeks of you receiving the acknowledgement email.
- All unsuccessful candidates are communicated with in writing.
Click here to read the PLC Information Collection Notice.